Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon Asparagus Cajun Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Bacon Asparagus Cajun Pasta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nancy” : I just made this dish and it was amazing. I didn’t have asparagus and it still came out delicious. This is definitely a must have.
- “michelle” : I made this recipe a few weeks ago and I a must making it again tomorrow at the request of my daughter. We both loved it!
- “john” : Cooked this again tonight. It is becoming a staple. Also works great with fettuccini. I have been recommending it to all my friends and the ones that have tried it also love it. Will have to try it with mushrooms as well one day. Thank you for a great recipe.
- “pamela” : This looks awesome! Can I use mozzarella instead of Parmesan? Don’t have any and don’t think I can resist making this today it looks so delicious!
- “joan” : We made this tonight with an addition of cooked chicken thighs,absolutely amazing! Definitely something we will make again and again.
- “ferny” : I made this last night, it was so good!!! I was wondering if I can use Greek nonfat yogurt instead of heavy cream….
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: