Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Clone of the Cinnabon Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Clone of the Cinnabon Rolls” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “vanesa” : These are really good. I experimented with my batch and found that after shaping the rolls and placing them in the greased pan, they could rest, covered, in the fridge overnight. In the morning, simply place them into the preheated oven to bake–a very fast breakfast.
- “paula” : My skinny father in law ate 6 batches of these in a little over a week. They’re really good and have made me a popular gal at potlucks and brunches.
- “tara” : This really is the ultimate cinnamon roll…. You do need to cook them for longer at a lower temperature (20-25 minutes at 350) and if you want each roll to be round and nicely shaped, I’d recommend using a jumbo-sized muffin pan so each roll can rise and bake individually instead of being smushed together in a 13×9 pan and coming out square when you cut it. Just a personal preference on the appearance, but these are yuuuuummmmmmmy!!!
- “natasha” : This is an excellent recipe! Since there only 2 in our household, after I slice the rolls, I place them in a single layer in a greased pan and freeze them. Once frozen I transfer them to a freezer bag and am able to cook them 1 or 2 at at time by taking them out the night before and letting them rise.
- “rubye” : Wonderful, wonderful recipe. Make sure that you decrease temp (350 degrees) and increase time (20-25 min) and set pan on lower rack.
- “helen” : I make these all the time by hand and with a kitchen aid. I have to say, this is one of the best sweet doughs I have ever used.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: