Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy Parmesan Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Crispy Parmesan Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “stacey” : Family loved this. Doubled recipe. Sprinkled a little bit of steak spice on the beef for flavour and a tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and some garlic and onion . I also used one cup of cheese in the beef mixture and added another 1/2 cu of cheese on top. I used bean and bacon soup instead of cream of chicken which was bland. Added frozen avocado instead of corn. I also only put tater tots on top layer and the cooked better and were crisp. Family asking for it again this week.
- “tonya” : I made these for New Years day dinner for my extended family. They are terrific! I had to cook them in a crockpot as i was making prime rib and had no oven space. It worked out very well. I just put the crockpot dish in the oven just before serving to brown the cheese on top. It will be a favorite from now on! Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- “angie” : These potatoes look too good! My potatoes have never turned out, have to try your recipe!
- “amy” : There are few things I love more than cheesy potatoes and these look DIVINE! And i agree – cooking + baking with my friends/family is one of the ways I’m best at showing my love. =) Nothing brings people together like working together in the kitchen!
- “natalia” : After posting my gratin recipe this week, I totally wanted to tackle something like this next. I LOVE cheesy potatoes. Such comfort food.
🙂 Just gorgeous and so perfect for a holiday dinner!
- “addie” : I love that shot of you taking that photo. And this dish is just amazing. I love that you used 3 different kinds of cheeses – how can I not?! I most definitely have to make this for Christmas dinner!
- “goergia” : This is one of my favorite holiday sides – I’ve got to try your scrumptious variation here! Looks so delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: