Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “catalina” : I made this soup today. I did not have a can of diced tomatoes, so I substituted a large fresh tomato and a small can of V8 juice. The soup was delicious and reminded me of my mother’s from many years ago. It was super easy, too.
- “tommy” : Delicious! mine tasted a little too tomato, I added extra worcestershire and a pinch of allspice and the Umami I was looking for was there. But this was a terrific soup thank you for my childhood diner soup memories.
- “linda” : I just made this with some changes. used fresh (zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes), canned (green beans, corn), forgot to get Italian seasoning so i used dried oregano and basil. i don’t like onions and tomatoes that much so i use one 15oz can condensed tomato soup, 1/2 can diced tomatoes and 1/2 small onion diced small. this came REALLY REALLY good. i was amazed.
Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- “susan” : Made this soup per instructions and it was delicious….it has been added to my fall/winter rotation….it was so, so good
- “carmen” : I’ve made this soup twice now for my family and it is our new favorite! It’s so good that I’m making it Sunday for my church family. It’s great with both pasta and potatoes! So filling! Thanks!
- “naela” : This was great! I doubled the recipe but my daughter only bought one can of Italian tomatoes. It still turned out great. Even with a double batch it was gone in a day and a half!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: