Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Chicken Bacon Pepper Jack Ciabatta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Grilled Chicken Bacon Pepper Jack Ciabatta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jilly” : A good basic chicken sandwich, perfect for weeknight summer meals or a casual cookout.
- “maria” : This sandwich is wonderful. We had it for dinner tonight and hubby said if he had a restaurant, he would serve this sandwich. It was that good. I highly recommend this recipe.
- “susan” : I make something very similar, but I pound the chicken breasts first to flatten them a little so that they cook a little quicker and are easier to eat on a sandwich. I also halve and grill alongside the chicken, jalape?os from my garden, and I stack the jalape?o on the sandwich when all is done. Adds that little extra flavor some mentioned was missing.
- “patricia” : LOVE this. I used turkey bacon and added avocado wedges along with a thin layer of mayo on the toasted ciabatta buns. To die for
- “samantha” : I made these for the family the other night and it was a big hit! Simple, easy and filling. Will definitely be making it again.
- “melanie” : I made this last night. I actually cut the bacon and onion out and only put one slice of cheese. We are watching what we eat. I put it on french bread with mayo, I broiled it. It was so juicy and had a kick to it. SO good, I will make this again very soon!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: