Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Vinegar Coleslaw”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Vinegar Coleslaw” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kathleen” : I made this recipe for a camping trip and it is beautiful, creamy and delicious. Though I amended a couple things cause some of our people can’t do dairy. It was really simple thank you.
- “sarah” : Just made this using purple cabbage and it is amazing. Can not wait until it sits in the fridge for a couple of hours for the juices to blend… Yum!
- “sabrina” : This looks exactly like the KFC coleslaw – you nailed it! Perfect for summertime barbecues.
- “maryanne” : Thanks for this awesome recipe! I have fond memories of KFC growing up. Can’t wait to give this recipe a try!
- “lori” : Did you reconstitute the buttermilk powder+water to make 1/4 cup?
Or did you use 1/4 cup of the buttermilk powder alone, added to the rest of the ingredients?
It doesn’t say buttermilk ‘powder’ in the ingredients, so I’m a little confused.
Thanks in advance!
- “monika” : Thanx for the recipe. I made it yesterday and it was a smash hit. Now, a couple of notes for next time. I used a splenda-sugar blend to cut carbs. After sitting in refrigerator overnight, did taste test and it was too sweet for our liking. I added another tablespoon of lemon juice to cut sweetness. It was great. Next time, I will reduce the amount of sugar i put into it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: